Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Dreams

Happy New Year all you lovely bloggers! Welcome to January; the first day of the year 2013! This year is going to be a wonderful year; I feel it, know it, and having faith for it! It's going to be wonderful for many reasons; which I'll share shortly. I'm not going to participate in making any new year resolutions; they will mostly fail anyway, but I do think creating goals is a good place to start!

via

{1}I'm excited for this 2013 year for many reasons. This is the year I'm FINALLY going to open my event planning business and make it official! I'm not going to lie, but it does make me nervous in many ways; taking a chance on something like opening and owning a business. I feel it's time, and I'm going to take that chance, along with a heaping amount of faith to make it happen! It's been a long time dream of mine to have my own event business; have clients that I will allow me to plan a BEAUTIFUL wedding or THE party to remember. This is the year I'm going to make it happen!

{2}I also want to put more effort and time into this little, classy blog! I have so, so many ideas and things to share with you all! With putting more time into my blog, I also want to get more involved in the blogging community and create relationships. The blogging community is such a beautiful group of creative individuals and I want to make my mark in this little virtual world!

{3}Since I downloaded the Bible app for my phone, I honestly haven't used it much. This year, I want to read my Bible daily and find new scripture. I want to be in a place with God that is closer than what it is now. God is THE most important thing to have in life and I want Him to be more evident in mine.

{4}This year I want to be able to boldly profess my truest, deepest feelings to the amazing man in my life! We have been together for awhile now and as time has gone by, my feelings have grown so much for him. It's interesting how that feeling comes about; it just takes root and grows and there is no longer doubt or; you just know.

{5}This year won't be all peaches and cream. My mom is still undergoing chemo therapy and come around April, she'll be having surgery. This journey was started September of last year and has become better, although when I think about her getting surgery, I feel like this is just the beginning. All is well though; treatments have become better, although it takes a few days for her to get out and about. I always tell people to pray for her, because it truly is THE best thing to do for her. She is strong and God has her in His hands; that's why I'm not so worried.

via:  you are my fav
I believe and pray that this year, 2013, will be a GREAT year! For me, it will be a year filled with blessings, love, healing, happiness, dreams coming true, joy, faith that will be strong, and lots of memories to be made! I hope your 2013 year will be a great one as well! So throw some confetti and celebrate; it's going to be great; AMEN!

~Happy New Year,
        Ashlie

2 comments:

  1. Ashlie, so sorry that it has taken me a little while to get back to your blog. I honestly haven't been investing as much time as I should and as I would like to in the blogging world since right before my Christmas vacation from work. I hope to get back in the swing of things now.

    I love this post and I think your goals sound so great. I didn't great any resolutions this year either but I hope to knock more items off of my 101 list, start a job search and find a new job this year, and take better care of myself. The last one is so important after I had that scare with a mild case of Bell's Palsy last year which I believe was absolutely caused by lack of taking care of myself (never getting enough sleep, b vitamin deficient, and always putting myself under so much stress).

    I truly hope you get more involved in the blogging community and continue to post. I think you have the most darling blog and I'd love to see more posts with tips on how to have great events. I am so excited for you about opening your own business. I would love to own or be a partner in a business some day. I think you will do amazing.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl!

      Thanks for all the sweet words; it really means a LOT!

      I do hope you find something that you absolutely LOVE to do. When you do, go for it with all that you have!

      I do plan on getting more involved in the blogging community. Right now, I'm gathering ideas on how to better my blog and write more on my "niche"and put together a schedule. I'm always open to suggestions and requests.

      Keep me updated on the job search and please, please make sure you really do take care of yourself. It's very important!!

      Ashlie

      Delete

Leave a Lovely Note here: