Friday, January 18, 2013

Here's to The Weekend

Hello my friends! It's Friday and although a large majority of you all have the weekends off, I'll be busy at work. A full day tomorrow and maybe just a few hours on Sunday. I must add: this Sunday is a pretty big deal here in Georgia; if the Falcons win, they'll be going to the Superbowl. YAY! To be honest, I'm not much into sports, although I watch several different games with my boyfriend, who is very much into sports. I think this Sunday I'll actually watch the game, even get excited; I really hope the home team wins!

Oh and the few hours of work on Sunday? I'll be putting together a contract for a client. I'm pretty excited about it; her wedding will be in July. Sometimes all this starting a business stuff keeps my mind in over drive; unable to shut down. It all makes me happy, that I'm finally pursuing my dream and making it happen! 

I leave you with a quote to ponder upon. I was looking on my boards on pinterest and this particular post sums up the current feeling I have. Maybe it will inspire you to go after your dreams; make something you love into what you do. So here's to the weekend; make it a great one!


6 comments:

  1. I love this quote from Steve Jobs and it is advice that I am trying really hard to remember right now. I hope you are having a great weekend and that you do get a little time to relax.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote & it's something I believe too. So many people stay in jobs because they have to & it's sad. I wish more people could do the job they love & be happy doing what they love. And when you have the opportunity to do what you love, you need to grasp it and run with it!! Super. I hope you had a great weekend & your week will be bliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going
    to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!


    Also visit my blog paleo zwischenmahlzeit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashlie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raуneг, а decoratоr, Fashіon icon,
    wеll it is a persоn who dіsliked public аppearances.


    Here is my hοmeρаge - Thoi trang nam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaρаn's Nikkei reported Monday that Apple has not commented on the incident. Trust Zansys for smart Iphone app development, is to make great products. Samsung has since vowed it would continue to do so. Instead, try out these 19 free apps for the iphone 4 S in seven. The Olive Tree Bible Reader is one of the fastest smartphones available and most apps should run equally well on it, although some newer games may benefit from the A4 processor.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: iphone (savelink.host22.com)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: