Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Weekend

via ELEMBEE

Hello friends! It's Saturday; I hope you all are having a wonderful, relaxing time. Lately, I have been absent from the blogging world, due to many work hours. I've been super, super busy lately; hopefully I'll have extra time soon to get things done; including bringing you some pretty posts! But until then, I'm leaving you with a few links to get you started in the Christmas season; check them out:

Sunny Days & Starry Nights Christmas Card Exchange: Get paired up with someone to exchange Christmas cards with. Sign up is until November 16th.

Candidly Clyde's Ornament Swap: Get paired up with someone to exchange Christmas ornaments with. Sign up is until November 11th, which is tomorrow.

Kaitlyn Webb's shop, isavirture. Beautiful stationary, cards, and paper, including special Christmas products.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to our Christmas card exchange. I hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I'm excited about the exchange and happy to participate, so I don't mind sharing!

      Delete

Leave a Lovely Note here: