Monday, November 26, 2012

{Birchbox} November: Give

It's Birchbox time! YAY! I've been a member of Birchbox for a few months now, and I'm still excited to receive a box in my mail, and open it to see the month's new goodies! For this month, November, the theme is "Give"; that fits with Christmas approaching. Okay, and with out further chit chat, here is my box:



Contents:
Atelier Cologne | Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue: This perfume is supposed to have "spicy ginger and a touch of bergamont. Also, "rose scent" and "sexy". I think it is far from being sexy smelling; it pretty much smells like a kind of old lady perfume.

Lulu Organics | Lavender & Clary Sage Hair Powder: This is an organic dry shampoo. I haven't used it yet, but it will be interesting to find out how well it works!

Miracle Skin Transformer | Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector: This is a primer, which has "optical diffusers that mask imperfections". I'm REALLY interested to find out how well this works.

ModelCo | FIBRE LASHXTEND Lengthening Mascara: This mascara "uses tiny lash-extending fibers to give you a lengthy fringe". Although I don't like wearing black mascara, I'm interested to try this product out. I love the packaging, with a little mirror on the side; perfect for on the go!

Chuao Chocolatier | 7-pack Assorted ChocoPod: When I got to this part of the box; I was super excited! It's a potato chip dipped in "Venezuelan cacao". I hope this makes my taste buds happy!


Also included in this month's box, was a Holiday 2012 Gift Guide. Each page has gift ideas for a particular type of person or personality. They even included a sneak at the Birchbox Home Edition; looks nice! If you would like to learn how to do the glitter ribbon, shown in the picture above, to dress up your packages, visit the Birchbox Blog here.



Lastly: There was a little pillow box filled with a few of the items for this month. What stuck out to me, about this box, was the cover. It has "give" in big font, with instructions to fill the box with something that will make someone you choose smile. An idea came to me to send the box around to different people, and each person receives something, then that person fills the box again, and finally sends it off to the next person;it continue to go on and on. Get it? Hum... I think I may start something with this idea. Let me know what you think?

So, how did you all like your Birchboxes this month? What have you tried, liked, disliked?


Visit Tara's blog to view more Birchox reviews, by clicking the linkup below!

7 comments:

  1. looks like an amazing box! i've heard great things about that mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested to see how you like the primer. I was hoping for some in my box, but didn't get any. And I agree with you about the "grandma perfume"! Defiantly not for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... why, or how could they think that anyone would like THAT scent. Yes, I can't wait to find out about the primer. I hope I like it; or I hope it does wonders!!

      Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. I joined Birchbox back when they first started and cancelled because of the quality of products but now I might rethink that! It looks like you got a great box this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try again. Yes, sometimes I don't always like what's in my box, but I've had more good boxes than bad ones! Also, they now have special edition boxes; home, men, bridal.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. i've really got to sink my teeth into this thing that is a birchbox! i've been hearing so much about it.
    also, i am really enjoying having you on my sidebar! thanks so much for being a part of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should try Birchbox for sure! You'll love it! It's a great way to receive high end samples, and sometimes, full sized.

      Thank you for letting me be apart of your sidebar! I enjoy being there!!! And... I enjoy your visit!

      Delete

Leave a Lovely Note here: