Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Love Quotes

Weddings are the joining of two becoming one; a celebration of love. It makes my heart swell with joy, to be apart of the weddings that love radiates, so brightly, on the faces of brides and grooms. It makes me happy and gives me joy to work with these types of couples that truly know what love is and shows it! As I watch these couples, I can tell they have a love for each other that is so special; it's like you not only see it; but you can feel it too!
Today I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes and pictures, that I have found on Pinterest, that make me think of that one true, special, and forever love!

via Tess Vanderhoof
via Kat Devers
via Erin Elizabeth
via Monika Williams
via Jen Ramos of Made By Girl
via Pip Stanford
via Jenna Gray
via michelle j.
*For more quotes and pictures on what I think love is, follow my board, "this is LOVE" on Pinterest, here.

10 comments:

  1. i know just what you mean. love warms my heart - especially my own love with my husband, and also love between elderly couples. i work in a paper shop and i get to see people buying beautiful wedding cards, and spouses picking out anniversary cards for each other...it's so sweet!

    that second quote is really interesting and makes me think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Yes, the second quote made me think too!

      Delete
    2. I had missed the second one but I went back to read it, definitely a great one!!


      Join the Insane Blog hop

      I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
      ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post!! :D

    (I found you on the blog hop and am now following!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice information and it's useful for me and i hope not only for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually looking for some romantic love messages and I think love quotes can be a good introductory lines. What do you think? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! awesome collection of romantic quotes, perfect for Wedding messages . Keep sharing!

    Cheers and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sure the couple will be so touched with the warm wedding wishes family and friends are sending them. They will have a good start to know everyone's giving them support and love! <3 Any of these quotes will serve to them as reminders :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, I really like it. If you love your website when you visit the following websites:
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: