Wednesday, October 24, 2012

May I Answer Your Questions?

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's afternoon time and although work doesn't start until 5pm today, I'm feeling pretty productive already! I've updated my twitter page, complete with a new header and background that I designed myself; I'm really happy about it! I also updated my Formspring account; which I'm happy to share with you today, since it has something to do with "Wedding Wednesday; which I created a picture link for, in my sidebar. So, I would say today has been, somewhat productive!

Since I'm a new and upcoming wedding and event planner, this blog is not only my personal blog where I share myself; but its also a blog where I share what I do and the passion that I have for it! I want to extend that, in helping my fellow bloggers, friends, and visitors to my blog; by answering questions that you may have related to weddings, parties, events, the planning of them, maybe some ideas about mason jars, best cake bakeries, Djs, diys, and maybe some insider answers. I hope by doing this, I can truly be of some help to someone.

So for all your wedding and event planning questions, click the picture below and start asking! The picture link will also be in my sidebar, towards the right, whenever you're in need! I look forward to answering and helping!!

via Caroline Photography
                                                           

4 comments:

  1. My sister is getting married next October. I will be sure to tell her that you are available to offer some great advice/tips.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway on my blog for Swarovski Crystal stud earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this gets me so excited for wednesdays! my big day is a mere 33 days away... can't wait to see what wednesdays hold until then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 33 days? Wow, that's awesome!Let me know if I can be of ANY help.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: