Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's October and It's Already Winter?

It's cooold here in the peach state today! It's supposed to be fall season right now, but it feels more like winter, and the wind is strong. I guess it's the effect of the perfect storm, Sandy. As of now, the storm has already made landfall and power has been lost to many people. I even heard yesterday that North Carolina was having a blizzard. WOW, this is crazy!

I put together a little Polyvore set, below, featuring an outfit that I wouldn't mind wearing in the fall weather; but it's not ideal if the weather stays cold like it is.

Fall Fashion: Sweet & Cute


Although I took a trip to the grocery store today, I'm staying indoors to stay cozy; well until I have to leave for work. What's the weather like in your area?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Lovely Note here: