Saturday, October 6, 2012

Currently Reading: "The Vow"

When I saw the previews for the movie "The Vow", I REALLY wanted to see it as soon as it came to theaters; unfortunately I never made it in time and the movie is now out on DVD. It's all good, because I found the book at my library and checked it out! I'm currently on the 3rd chapter and have quickly found that this book is going to be a GREAT read! Its one of those books that keeps my interest and makes me want to keep reading to the point of not wanting to put the book down.
For those of you that have seen the movie already, or even read the book; please, please don't give me ANY details about it. They say the book is always better than the movie, and I have found that to be true, many times. So I'm going to read this amazing story first, than buy the movie to watch.. I'm sure it will be teary eyed and mushy, but with a happy ending! When I FINALLY get to actually watch the movie, I'm going to convince my boyfriend to watch it with me.

I'll keep you updated on how the book reading goes and eventually how the movie turns out.

5 comments:

  1. have fun reading!
    i actually almost bought this book today, too! maybe i will. i've been looking for some books to read lately!

    morgan
    http://quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You REALLY should buy it! I think you'd enjoy reading it! Maybe we can follow up with each other on our reading... Let me know if you read it or other books you start on!

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog and it is so cute! I loved the Vow! It was such a great book! Too bad the movies aren't as good as the books!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    Follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the book, but I just watched the movie this past weekend :) Enjoy!

    http://www.flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear the book is a million times better than the movie (I did not like the movie) because of the way they changed the story. I like the real story much better!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: