Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{Birchbox} October: Transformations

The mail dropped off my October Birchbox last week! This month's theme is Transformations. So let me unveil my box to you!

Contents:
  • La Fresh- Nail Polish Remover: This is Eco polish remover that is 100% biodegradable, ctuscan orange scented, and Acetone-Free. The package claims one pad cleans all ten nails.
  • Naked Princess- Lip Gloss: Sheer gloss in the color of Barely Blush and is supposed to double as a plumper. It's actually a nice product, but I would look better in a more berry shade!
  • theBalm- Mary-Lou Manizer: Highlighter, shimmer, and eyeshadow all in a tiny package. The shade is a slight, shimmery brown. Putting it on, it blends in with my skin tone; LOVE the shimmer!
  • willa- Clear Face Moisturizer: In a cute, little pumper. Made with aloe, mango extract, and eucalyptus to balance moisture without clogging pores.
  • Luna Fiber Bar: Fruit filled fiber bar in chocolate raspberry.
Below a card that was in my box, on whats to use highlighter. I'll be using these ideas! How do you use highlighter?

So what kind of goodies did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of the same items I received; how did you like them? 

To view more Birchboxes, visit the link up, featured below, at Tara's blog, Fabulous But Evil; or Katie's blog, The Nerdy Katie.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you thru the BLT blog hop! I haven't gotten any Birchboxes but this post makes me want to have one!

    Follow back? :)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out! It's only $10 a month. Use this referral code and sign up: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=7v1g3. I think you'll like it!!

      Delete
  2. i wanted that manizer! jealous you got it in your box!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: