The mail dropped off my October Birchbox last week! This month's theme is Transformations. So let me unveil my box to you!
- La Fresh- Nail Polish Remover: This is Eco polish remover that is 100% biodegradable, ctuscan orange scented, and Acetone-Free. The package claims one pad cleans all ten nails.
- Naked Princess- Lip Gloss: Sheer gloss in the color of Barely Blush and is supposed to double as a plumper. It's actually a nice product, but I would look better in a more berry shade!
- theBalm- Mary-Lou Manizer: Highlighter, shimmer, and eyeshadow all in a tiny package. The shade is a slight, shimmery brown. Putting it on, it blends in with my skin tone; LOVE the shimmer!
- willa- Clear Face Moisturizer: In a cute, little pumper. Made with aloe, mango extract, and eucalyptus to balance moisture without clogging pores.
- Luna Fiber Bar: Fruit filled fiber bar in chocolate raspberry.
So what kind of goodies did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of the same items I received; how did you like them?
To view more Birchboxes, visit the link up, featured below, at Tara's blog, Fabulous But Evil; or Katie's blog, The Nerdy Katie.