Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Wedding Wednesday" Gown Designer: Hayley Paige

I love EVERY detail of weddings; the cute little favors, the table settings, diy decorations, the fashion, the endless colors and textures of linens, the sweetness of candy buffets, and so many other things; I really could go on and on. Needless to say, as you can tell; I enjoy weddings! I think its pretty awesome that I'm given the responsibility of making all the details come together and making a couple's dreams become reality! 

Today I'm going to start a new series that will take place on Wednesdays, titled "Wedding Wednesday"! I'm excited to start this new series for you all; because I'll be able to share my passion for weddings with you all, ideas, inspiration, and maybe lend some help in your wedding planning. I really hope you all enjoy the future Wedding Wednesdays, as much as I'll enjoy writing them!

For today's Wedding Wednesday, I would like to introduce you to one of my favorite gown designers, Hayley Paige. At only 25 years old, she's one of the youngest gown designers to have her own bridal collection. 


I really LOVE Hayley Paige designed gowns because they are exactly my style! Any girl getting married would feel like a princess wearing one of her gowns. With a young, flirty, feminine, edgy, yet modern look; they are different than a lot of other gowns in the market. Hayley is such a creative designer and she brings a fresh, young perspective to the bridal fashion industry; which is very appealing!

I especially like the gown with the cut out heart in the back!

She thinks of the modern bride with this convertible gown that can be turned into a short dress.

via JLM Couture Blog: Hayley Paige Cocktails and Couture

via Link Magazine
Hayley Paige gowns are "designed for a girl who has an amazing sense of self, but also doesn't take herself too seriously". I must agree; and I hope I, myself, can wear one of her stunning designs; when it's my turn to walk down the aisle!!

* What are your favorite gown designers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Lovely Note here: