Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Wedding Wednesday} The Ombre Trend in Weddings

Ombre... such an interesting word; the first time I heard about it; I didn't really know what it was and never heard of it. Then I started seeing more and more of the trend; in fashion, hair colors, nail polish, shoes, and weddings.

The ombre trend is where colors or tones shade into each other; from light to dark. It can also be called a classier version of tye die! When used in weddings, there are many possibilities; from dresses, invitations, flowers, and even the cake! This has quickly gained popularity as a trend in weddings and I'm liking it! So today's Wedding Wednesday, I'm going to share with you some inspiring photos of the ombre trend. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know about ombre wedding trends but that purple dress is really nice:)

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    Pick Your Own Silver Charm Bracelet Giveaway-Internationally Open
    Join the Insane Blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such a pretty blog. I followed, I got here through the circular insanity blog hop.

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a start, but thanks so much; it means a LOT!

      Delete
  3. Newest follower from the blog hop.... Love the layout of your blog and can't wait to read more!
    Hoping you'll stop by and follow us back
    http://www.longingforaprons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving ombre as well! beautiful post! new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much... enjoy your visits here!! I hope you find something inspiring!

      Delete

Leave a Lovely Note here: