Monday, August 27, 2012

Pinterest Me Monday: Business Branding Inspiration

Hello everyone! I hope you all are liking my blog so far. I'm so happy; a new logo and blog design is in the process. I have someone working with me to create something really beautiful! I pray it goes well!

Since I'm in the process of a logo and blog design; I thought I would share my inspiration for the design. I put together a Pinterest board of pictures, that made me think of how I want the brand of my business to look and feel. Check out my collage of pictures below:

 *What do you all think; do you like it? What are the words that come to mind? Follow me here for more inspiring pins.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! follow me at http://lefthandedideas.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your blog...the design is lovely xx
    Found you via the Blog Love Therapy Blog Hop and followed x
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to visit the link indicated in this blog post, but it seems that the link is broken. I've tried clicking the Pinterest button on your widget, but it's not working as well. I wonder if you still have your Pinterest account. Well, in case you don't have it anymore, it would be better if you just remove the Pinterest button on your website. Your other social media accounts are working anyway. You just have to keep your accounts updated though, so your clients will be impressed with the way you manage your business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to visit the link indicated in this blog post, but it seems that the link is broken. I've tried clicking the Pinterest button on your widget, but it's not working as well. I wonder if you still have your Pinterest account. Well, in case you don't have it anymore, it would be better if you just remove the Pinterest button on your website. Your other social media accounts are working anyway. You just have to keep your accounts updated though, so your clients will be impressed with the way you manage your business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashlie! Are you done with your website? How did you go about making your site? Online marketing can boost your client calls. I read your posts and saw that your previous events were spectacular. It's better to share more of them to attract more clients. :)

    ReachForFreedom.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: