- Juicy Couture: Viva la Juicy La Fleur: Oh my goodness; this perfume is just smells AMAZING! It's not an overpowering scent; it's soft. I think it has become one of my favorites! It's "inspired by the blushing aura of being in love." That sums it up perfectly!
- Miss Jessie's Original: Curly Meringue: This product is for keeping curls frizz free, bouncy and smooth. My hair is thick and naturally wavy, so I'm interested to see what this will do for me.
- Miss Jessie's Original: Creme de la Creme Conditioner: This is a conditioner for all types of hair. I must add: the Miss Jessie's products have an "old school" package design... I like!
- Sabon: Foot Creme: This product is based on natural products. I hope I can get a foot massage with this stuff; it would feel wonderful!
- TALIKA: lipocils expert: This is different: It's a plant derived lash serum that helps with growth. I may do a little experiment to see if this really works; although I already have long lashes.
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor: I was so happy the minute I found this product in my box! I used it already and it's AMAZING! It curves with your body, includes built in moisturizers, and leaves a clean, close, and soft shave.
*What were your favorite products from your August Birchbox?